|

« Home | In My 30's... » | Taking the easy way out... » | Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ... » | When I grow up, I want to be like.... » | Happy Veterans Day! » | pat robertson is a crazy man! » | Happy Halloween! » | It's been a while » | David Letterman's Top 10 list: Drawbacks to Worki... » | Weird Dreams... » 

Friday, December 09, 2005 

Worst Birthday Ever...

Yesterday was my birthday but it wasn't a happy day. My dad is no longer in this world or among us & the details are still kinda sketchy. All I know is that I'm leaving in the morning to head to Redding, California to be with my family. We had a strainded relationship... Basically, we had no relationship for the last 5 years as he had become someone who wasn't my dad. It sucks because I keep thinking that we never had a chance to fix things but maybe that's the way it's supposed to be. Maybe a lesson comes from this, I don't know...

I'm excited about spending time with my family, especially my sister. I'm really starting to view the business of death differently at the moment. I really don't like the idea of a viewing which my mothers wants & the idea of having someone else plan the place & way you remember someone seems really strange to me. Not really sure why it didn't before but it does now.

" Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits, and Are melted into air, into thin air; And, like the baseless fabric of this vision,
The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve; And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep." (Tempest)

|

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates