|

« Home | Taking the easy way out... » | Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ... » | When I grow up, I want to be like.... » | Happy Veterans Day! » | pat robertson is a crazy man! » | Happy Halloween! » | It's been a while » | David Letterman's Top 10 list: Drawbacks to Worki... » | Weird Dreams... » | Rational or Not? » 

Friday, December 02, 2005 

In My 30's...

Shameless promotion of myself... My birthday is a little less than a week away & I'm actually looking forward to it?!? Not really the getting older part, just hoping that I'm maybe growing a little wiser, a little smarter but only time will tell. My grandmother was one of the wisest people I've ever known & I think it truly came out of trial & error.

I used to think that when you were 30something it meant you were totally grown up, mature & responsible & that you finally had everything together... I hope that I never see myself as any of those things because it will just prove I'm that much further away.

Scott's grandfather is at the doorway between this world & the next & it makes me so sad but also reminds me how fragile life is & how lucky we are each & everyday that we have another chance @ getting whatever it is, right. It also reminds me how blessed I am to have the family & friends that I do. I love you all.

|

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates