|

« Home | Worst Birthday Ever... » | In My 30's... » | Taking the easy way out... » | Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ... » | When I grow up, I want to be like.... » | Happy Veterans Day! » | pat robertson is a crazy man! » | Happy Halloween! » | It's been a while » | David Letterman's Top 10 list: Drawbacks to Worki... » 

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 

Back to the world of the living...

Hugs & kisses to everyone who has sent flowers, called & emailed during this month. I lost my father, a week later my ex's father who I loved & adored & that was horrible. After that, Scott's grandfather passed & on Christmas, my Bio-mom passed so it's been a really difficult month for me. Anyone who knows me, knows I was adopted by my aunt & uncle & that's who I refer to as my mom & dad. The genetic link is all it is & they are the bio parents. I wasn't really sad for me but for nieces & nephews that were really attached to her. For me, it was just really weird to think about the person who gave me life has passed on.

I will miss each & everyone of these people for different reasons. My dad was exactly that, my dad & I loved him & adored him whether we were speaking or not. Zero's dad was one of the kindest & most courageous people I've ever met & I loved him & adored him. Scott's grandfather was one of the cornerstones of his family & loved them above everything else. The bio-mom simply gave me life & by walking away, gave me life.

I thank them all & will miss them all in their own unique way. Have a safe journey & I will see each of you on the other side.

|

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates