|

« Home | I'm so freaking bored! » | I'm Officially Unemployed... » | Work Is So Crazy! » | Thanks Halo! » | It's A Girl! » | Stolen from bunny... » | Back to the world of the living... » | Worst Birthday Ever... » | In My 30's... » | Taking the easy way out... » 

Thursday, February 23, 2006 

People have finally started calling for interviews...

I have a few calls for interviews, however, the most promising leads seem to be in Dallas. Good & bad because one of them is a major agency I would love to work for which would be great for my career. I'm a little freaked out right now but excited too. Currently I'm open to a world of possibilities & then will decide what's next.

|

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates