|

« Home | I'm Cheating... » | People have finally started calling for interviews... » | I'm so freaking bored! » | I'm Officially Unemployed... » | Work Is So Crazy! » | Thanks Halo! » | It's A Girl! » | Stolen from bunny... » | Back to the world of the living... » | Worst Birthday Ever... » 

Sunday, March 26, 2006 

Burned Popcorn....

Burned popcorn basically sums up the last month for me. I'm still living on the dole & unemployed which totally & completely sucks. I've had a few great interviews or what I thought were great interviews & a few that went terribly wrong, however, I'm still jobless.

In the beginning I thought about moving back to Dallas & then thought that wasn't a good idea just because there's history there & it's like another lifetime. I know it's vague & I may explain at a later time. After 6 weeks, I'm beginning to seriously reconsider & think that maybe I just might have to move to a larger market. I don't know yet.

Burned popcorn says it all right not...

|

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates