|

« Home | Catching a clue... » | Out of the dark ages... » | Off the dole... » | Working for the man... » | Too Much Time Makes A Girl A Psycho... » | Please keep your limbs inside until we've come to ... » | Ranting to Rant... » | still living on the dole... » | Burned Popcorn.... » | I'm Cheating... » 

Thursday, September 21, 2006 

Geek Post....

This has been a crazy week at work but I have to admit that's one thing I love about my job. The best thing in the world is that it's Thursday & it's the weekend for me now!

Moving right along, I'm really psyched that, "Fragile Things", by Neil Gaiman will be in stores next Tuesday, the 26th. This is where I totally geek out because I'm a huge fan & love, love, love everything he's ever done, be it grahic novel or what. I love the idea of Morpheus, Death & the rest of the endless creatures. Very very cool so check it out!

|

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates