|

« Home | Too Much Time Makes A Girl A Psycho... » | Please keep your limbs inside until we've come to ... » | Ranting to Rant... » | still living on the dole... » | Burned Popcorn.... » | I'm Cheating... » | People have finally started calling for interviews... » | I'm so freaking bored! » | I'm Officially Unemployed... » | Work Is So Crazy! » 

Thursday, July 06, 2006 

Working for the man...

Does anyone else ever think about how idealistic we all start out as? When I was in college, no way did I ever think I would work for a large corporate entity or any company that produced, sold, distributed or had any tie to either a product or service I didn't believe in, how things change & your perspective of what's important & essential changes or morphs into something else. After working for a small business, which is great for at least one of the many career changes I will experience, I'm ready for something with more stability. I actually would like to know if the doors are going to be open next week. This will be a change for me, at least from what I've dealt with everyday for the last 3 years...

I'm happy to report that I was offered and accepted a great job with a great company, based here in Tulsa, which means that I don't have to move anytime soon!!! It's not that I want to live here for the rest of life, just for a little while more & then maybe I will be ready to try a new place.

Kinda sad because for the last six months all I've done is stress over it & go to horrible interview after interview & now I really wish I would have done something more constructive & been able to spend more time with family & friends who aren't living here. Oh well, I can't complain too much & I'm really trying just to be thankful & have a grateful heart.

Thanks to all of you guys for listening & supporting me!

|

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates