|

« Home | Ranting to Rant... » | still living on the dole... » | Burned Popcorn.... » | I'm Cheating... » | People have finally started calling for interviews... » | I'm so freaking bored! » | I'm Officially Unemployed... » | Work Is So Crazy! » | Thanks Halo! » | It's A Girl! » 

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 

Please keep your limbs inside until we've come to a stop...

I set May 31st as a D-Day of sorts as I've kinda made that the day I needed to have a job by or it was time to pack up, sell my house & move back to Dallas. It's sooo weird because has been one of the worst days ever but ended well... Let me explain.

Gabby was spayed yesterday & is hating life. Actually, she is hating the stupid plastic collar around her neck & me a little to. I can't really leave her alone so I went outside with her this morning & was stung by wasps in 4 different places. It was awful & horrible & yes I cried & cried & cried a little more. My right arm & hand are super swollen still. Fast forward like 6 hours... when I close my car door, I somehow manage to close the door on my finger. The gods do not like me today!

However, after all of that crap & total & complete silence for weeks & weeks from any perspective employer, I have 4 different companies call me today & schedule interviews. Funny how the world works...

Just when I was ready to give up on Tulsa & move away, it looks like something may finally happen.

|

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates