|

« Home | Happy Birthday.... » | Maybe I do hate the French... » | Run Fast... Run Far... » | Geek Post.... » | Catching a clue... » | Out of the dark ages... » | Off the dole... » | Working for the man... » | Too Much Time Makes A Girl A Psycho... » | Please keep your limbs inside until we've come to ... » 

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 

Sucks to be me right now...

I haven't posted in forever, I'm such a slacker. It's good to be consistent with something. :-) I've been sick for like a month now & am so ready just to feel normal again. It started with the crappy flu which one of my lovely nieces or nephews gave me & about a month later i have a sinus infection & bronchitus which also sucks. Scott made me go to the minor ER over the weekend & they gave me lots & lots of good drugs, which doesn't suck but I'm having the strangest dreams...

Work has been great as I received a bit of a raise & an amazing review which isn't bad for 7 months with them. We went through a re-alignment in our office which sucked for my previous director but now I report directly to our V.P. of marketing which is where i want to go anyway so ultimatley that will be good.

Trying to decide what to do for the year as I really, really, really want to go to Europe this year & see the Police when they tour. i'm such a concert girl & think it would be fun. The mom is turning 65 this year so we're all meeting in New York over the 4th of July weekend to celebrate her & her b-day, which should be fun. Other than not, no plans but need some ideas. We should try & plan some weekend friends trips, you know who you are as there aren't very many people I can spend that much time with but we should plan it & do it. :-)

|

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates