|

« Home | Geek Post.... » | Catching a clue... » | Out of the dark ages... » | Off the dole... » | Working for the man... » | Too Much Time Makes A Girl A Psycho... » | Please keep your limbs inside until we've come to ... » | Ranting to Rant... » | still living on the dole... » | Burned Popcorn.... » 

Monday, November 13, 2006 

Run Fast... Run Far...

Wow, it's been forever & a day since I've posted anything on here. Nothing excited going on... Working Monday - Thursday is great but getting my arse out of bed @ 5:30 - 5:45 in the morning sucks more than anything I can think of. My hours are 7-5:30 so I'm pretty much worthless Sunday - Wednesday. Some how, I can find boundless energy Thursday evening though. Funny how that works... You would think I'm 12 & it's the beginning of the weekend.

I'm looking for a new car & have been test driving various cars & suvs for the last two weeks so much that I'm almost really over it. So far, I'm loving the new Maxima, Altima & the Acura TXS. Not sure what I will end up getting yet...

Thanks to my awesome friend, Scott, we went to the, She Wants Revenge Show & they were amazing. Loving them right now & it totally helps that the lead singer, Justin is so freakin hot! He's a beautiful men as the mens go. Love his voice too. Right now, I'm loving both Snow Patrol & She Wants Revenge.

I've lost about 20 pounds so far & have so much more to go but I'm taking suggestions for gifts to give to myself as rewards.

The entire fam was in town a few weeks ago & it was soooo much fun. I know this sounds silly but it totally reminded me of how much I miss them & how much it sucks that we're so spread out. My mom has a child in at least 3 different time zones. Mom may be moving to Tulsa, which would be cool.

If you live here, check out the Centennial Celebrations going on... Very cool stuff scheduled so check it out.

That's really all the news right now...

|

About me

  • I'm carestuff
  • From Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
My profile

Links

  • Blogger Templates
  • Bunny
  • Dead Bunny
  • Zero
  • Rob
  • Dusty
  • Chicken
  • Phizz
  • Kim
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carestuff. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates